Thursday, September 9, 2010

Johannes Brahms - Lullaby

My young beautiful daughter Naomi Esperanza dei Fiori dropped her body at 9:36 p.m. on the 29th of August 2010. That was the exact time she was declared brain dead. An aneurysm felled her swiftly. I have a special blog dedicated to Naomi called simply Naomi, I am placing this news on my Current Events Page to enable those who are not following me on Facebook or Twitter to be aware of my daughter;s passing.

Please scroll down to hear Johannes Brahms LULLABY which he composed for Clara Schumann's children.He had an al consuming passion for Clara, who was an extraordinary concert pianist in her own right. Her love story with pianist and composer Robert Schumann is the stuff of legend.

Like Naomi, Robert Schumann was a manic depressive. I look upon him as I do Naomi, an Angel a MAST, as those filled with spiritual and divine things who live on other planes and dimensions should be viewed. They should not be placed in psychiatric clinics and poisoned with chemicals and toxic medicines. They belong among us so that their love and gentleness can sustain us.

Brahms Lullaby is in German with English translation. Celtic Woman sings it in English and Gaelic. Celine Dion sings it in French.I used to sing it to Naomi as I nursed her for six months. There were other songs in Castilian, French Greek German and Filipino.

Sia Lodao Gesu Cristo.      




My young beautifl

Lullaby and good night, with roses bedight
With lilies o'er spread is baby's wee bed
Lay thee down now and rest, may thy slumber be blessed
Lay thee down now and rest, may thy slumber be blessed

Lullaby and good night, thy mother's delight
Bright angels beside my darling abide
They will guard thee at rest, thou shalt wake on my breast
They will guard thee at rest, thou shalt wake on my breast

(original German)
Guten Abend, gute Nacht, Mit Rosen bedacht,
Mit Naeglein besteckt, schlupf unter die Deck'
Morgen frueh, wenn Gott will, wirst du wieder geweckt
Morgen frueh, wenn Gott will, wirst du wieder geweckt

Guten Abend, gute Nacht, Von Englein bewacht
Die zeigen im Traum, dir Christkindleins Baum
Schlaf nun selig und suess, Schau im Traum's Paradies
Schlaf nun selig und suess, Schau im Traum's Paradies

I used to sing this as I nursed Naomi for six months. Mst of the time we were aloe so that we bonded in a formidable manner. Long distances between us meant nothing t us. I know where she was and how she was mot of the time.All i had to do was meditate, focus and say her name and I would see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isabel Van Fechtmann

Create Your Badge