Saturday, April 16, 2011

Untaimed Spirit ( A Birthday Poem For Isabel Van Fechtmann)


Untaimed Spirit ( A Birthday Poem For Isabel Van Fechtmann)

by Angelina Sonnetist on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 6:30pm

Looking out amongst vast knowledge

I see the morning sun
Spreading its nurturing
Life across the land
Revealing a magnitude for
Understanding ones glory
My thoughts reveal the
Warm acknowledgment of a
Woman who is treasured


A gift of high Intelligence
Measured only by her
Ability to create a vision of
What's possible for others


We allow a moment in our sisterhood to
Place our bare feet on earths
Inconsistent floor
Soft grass, warm sand
Cold mountain stream ripping
Across rugged terrain
I hear your voice raise with excitement as
Your untamed
Glorious inner woman jumps ahead
Calling back to me
Run with me for I am
Joining the wolves
As I run by her side
I observe the
Magnificence of her beauty
I am truly inspired by her
Untamed spirit
Breathing the keys of life
Through an inner soul towards
All whom she loves


Nobility by birth
Understanding knowledge is the
Powerful unstoppable fluidity
That cuts through tuff strong rock
Creating and formulating deep canyons
Flowing over jetted edges creating a
Majestic veil of water falling and continuing




Her fingerprint is in all our lives
Never to be erased
For how can one forget the glow of the moons
Radiance....
Or the sound of the
Wings of a
Dragonfly


Her teachings very among who is
Mentored
My received gift from this
Beloved woman is
"be impeccable and honest in all you do"
She is the gift of high
Intelligence
Measured only by her
Ability to create a vision of
What's possible for others....


Happy Birthday my sister
Isabel Van Fechtmann


Angelina




No comments:

Post a Comment

Isabel Van Fechtmann

Create Your Badge